At Amrapali House of Grace we stress the importance of privacy and are committed to earning the trust of our guests by adopting high standards for the protection of personal information. The information we collect is used to process reservations, process orders and to provide a more personalised user experience.
Amrapali House of Grace is the sole owner of the information collected on www.amrapali-houseofgrace.com.
Our policy outlines the type of personal information we collect and receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information, the policies and procedures we have established outlining its use and storage, and for sharing certain types of personal information in certain limited circumstances, the procedures you should follow if you have any questions or requests in respect of your personal information or our policies and procedures and the person to whom such questions or requests should be directed, and the means by which to communicate with that person.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
We may use the information we collect to notify you of important product updates, special offers and promotions we think you may find valuable and to make our marketing efforts more personalised for you. If you do not wish to continue to receive e-mails from us, you can easily op–out via one of the mechanism we provide. This site may contain links to 3rd party websites. We do not share any of your information with the linked website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
By Visiting Our Website:
This information is collected in the aggregate, but we may tie it to your personal information through cookie-use as described above.We use Google Analytics to measure how visitors interact with content on our websites.
The Google Analytics security and privacy principles summarise how Google protects information collected through Google Analytics. If you do not wish to have data relating to your visits to our websites collected through Google Analytics, you may opt-out by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Why We Collect Personal Information?
1. To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide ongoing service.
2. To understand your needs and preferences. We maintain a record of the products and services you receive from us and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better. For example, we may record your preference for type of room.
3. To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services. For example, we look at our guests’ use of our services so that we can better understand how to improve our services.
4. To manage and develop our business and operations.
5. To meet legal and regulatory requirements. If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request in respect of your personal information please contact us at